The relevance principle
Today more than ever in B2B markets it’s all about being noticed. And that only happens over the long term through relevant communication.
The times when B2B companies only had to communicate product features to be successful are long gone. Even if target groups and customer benefits are already addressed in communications, this isn’t enough to set yourself apart from the crowd and be noticed now. Today it’s about communicating relevant information. To do this right and to do it well, agencies have to learn to ask new questions during briefings, questions that go far beyond CD colors and product features and also beyond target industries and competitors.
The development of targeted creation will certainly continue to play an important role in the jobs given to communication agencies. But strategic consulting is increasingly taking the lead in communications. It begins with understanding complex influencing factors and their impact on the business model and daily business practices. Although it has always been indispensable, sober, factual analysis and strategic solutions-oriented consulting are the key to the development of relevant communication solutions for your customers’ individual business models.
blösch.partner focuses precisely on this area of consulting without neglecting the role of a creative agency. That’s because it’s a key component to the overall job of successful “B2B communication.” We provide a seamless and smooth transition from communication-centered strategic consulting to relevance-based communication planning and its creative and efficient implementation.
That’s what we call the “relevance principle.” And it’s what you can expect from us.
blösch.partner is a communications agency focused on strategic B2B communication for technical products and services. Our successful blend of strategic consulting and creative communication emphasizes defining relevant messages, channels and measures for different target groups.
Since our founding in 1980, we currently offer our services as an owner-managed agency with over 25 employees primarily to medium-sized companies with international sales regions and technical products that require explanation.
Phone +49 7262 9177-0
Office head Cologne
Phone +49 0221 995 985 0
As a founding member of bvik (Federal Association for Industry Communication), we work actively at professionalizing the partnership between industry and communication service providers. As a member of the expert pool of the VDI, we assist start-up companies with our in-depth knowledge of communications. In our “Friends of technology” network, we have gathered together service providers from different areas with a clear focus on B2B and technology.
We also work with a nationwide network of experienced specialists in various fields to be able to always offer the right partner for our projects and customers.
- IKW Inkassodienst GmbH, Hamburg
- KALORIMETA AG & Co. KG, Hamburg
- KUNDO xT GmbH, St. Georgen
- mozaiq operations GmbH, Eschborn
- PVS Fulfillment-Service GmbH, Neckarsulm
- Stadtwerke Eppingen GmbH & Co. KG
- Zentek GmbH & Co. KG, Köln
- Truma Gerätetechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Construction and related sectors
- D+H Mechatronic AG, Ammersbek
- MEFA Befestigungs- und Montagesystem GmbH, Kupferzell
- Ratec GmbH, Hockenheim
- Reymann-Technik GmbH, Hockenheim
- Sedlacek AG, Heilbronn
- Wilhelm Layher GmbH & Co KG, Güglingen-Eibensbach
Mechanical and plant engineering
- Börger GmbH, Borken-Weseke
- Hauhinco Maschinenfabrik G. Hausherr, Jochums GmbH & Co. KG, Sprockhövel
- INFICON GmbH, Köln
- next intralogistics GmbH, Sinsheim
- Schleuniger AG, Thun (CH)
- Vollert GmbH + Co. KG Anlagenbau, Weinsberg
- Werner & Pfleiderer Industrielle Backtechnik GmbH, Tamm
Electrical engineering and electronics
- ABB STOTZ-KONTAKT GmbH, Heidelberg
- ATLAS EMS, Bremen
- Leuze electronic GmbH + Co. KG, Owen/Teck
- ASK Chemicals GmbH, Hilden
- H. C. Starck GmbH, München
- Henkel KGaA, Düsseldorf
- Henkel KGaA, Standort München
- Henkel KGaA, Standort Heidelberg
- Lehmann & Voss & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Fuchs Schmierstoffe GmbH, Mannheim
OEM/technical components & systems
- BRITA Professional GmbH & Co. KG
- Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG, Ingelfingen
- Gardner Denver Thomas GmbH, Puchheim
- ROFIN-SINAR Laser GmbH, Hamburg
- Rudolf Michael GmbH, Eppingen
- WEBER-HYDRAULIK GMBH, Güglingen
- ZEUS Inc., Orangeburg (USA)
- Belimed AG, Sulgen (CH)
- SCHÖLLY FIBEROPTIC GmbH, Denzlingen
- DONNER & REUSCHEL AG, Hamburg
- Interlloyd Versicherungs-AG, Hamburg
- mwb Wertpapierhandelsbank AG, Gräfelfing
As in our business relationships, we place a high value on consistency with our employees. We do this, not only because it would be inefficient to put a new team together each year when dealing with communications about complex products, but because we value when the members of a team know each other well and can work together intuitively.